Business Development Associate
JANUARY 18, 2019
Growth Solutions Team’s success results from helping its target client, the small-business owner, achieve significant growth in their firms’ revenue, profits, and overall corporate vision.
We are a team of successful entrepreneurs in our own right, driven and focused on helping our clients achieve greatness in their respective business ventures.
We are growing.
Small businesses are the backbone of our country’s economy. Their success creates job opportunities, wealth and legacies for many families. These businesses are striving to become the regional, national and international firms of tomorrow and we want them to win.
At Growth Solutions Team, we value independence, ‘big-thinking’, results, diligence, honesty, smart work, professional and personal growth. If you share these values, have a drive to win, are self- disciplined, and an entrepreneurial approach to your work, we want to talk with you.
This person will present a professional, confident, and positive impression of our company in the market. They should be able to make a quick connection and gather relevant information at every touch. High energy and focused intention on results will help them discern if a prospect is qualified to be a client. We also want them to be able to effectively communicate our value message to our target markets.
- Creating brand awareness and prospecting by telephone, in-person promotions, events and networking
- Top of the sales funnel prospecting and Growth Solutions’ method of relationship marketing
- Identify networking groups or associations that attract our target customer.
- Attend and market at target groups/events
- Lead generation through direct marketing efforts and leveraging our marketing systems
- Track all touches in our CRM, develop relationships with and hand-off qualified prospects for help in closing deals.
- Learn the process to effectively close business.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and monthly professional sales training
- Attendance at Growth Solutions Team events and promote those events held by clients.
- Shadow sales and client meetings in order to learn our methods of qualifying, presenting and closing deals.
- Gathering consumer feedback
- Utilize our selling process to uncover and pre-qualify prospects and add them to our marketing system
- The opportunity to develop leads for all of our firm’s services and be paid commission from their sales.
- Trained and mentored by seasoned and successful business leaders within the various GST’s divisions.
- Gain experience marketing/selling to various industry verticals including legal, medical, financial services, real estate, construction, trades and technology.
- AA or BA/BS in Business, Education, or Communications
- 1-2 years experience in sales/marketing/customer relations or related position experience
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- “Hunter” mindset.
- Results driven.
- Motivated by winning and/or money.
- Willing and eager to learn and improve performance to get better outcomes
- Previous sales experience to Business Owners, C- Suite, Practitioners, Entrepreneurs a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office and CRM’s- Pipedrive, Salesforce or Zoho, or any others.
Compensation is a mix of a base salary commensurate with experience plus commissions & incentives/bonuses. Incentives will grow as your skill set grows. Advancement opportunities available: Senior Business Development, become a billable resource, work directly with our clients or specialize in one of our areas of business focus. Your passion for success and growth can be fulfilled on our Team.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.