- This event has passed.
Networking (Unmasked) June 26, 2020
June 26, 2020 @ 1:45 pm - 2:45 pm
Expand your network and learn how the most successful networkers prepare for, leverage and follow up with connections they make from networking events.
Friday, June 26th, 2020
1:45 – 2:45pm EST
Wherever you are – via Zoom
- Register Now for the meeting
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. The confirmation email is unique to each registrant.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Register today for the sixth in a series of connector events.
- Register and provide the information in all of the fields to ensure that your company is properly promoted to the group.
- Receive the Zoom information for the meeting.
- Download the Zoom Meeting app prior to the event so you can attend ‘IN-PERSON’ with video and audio streaming.
- Prior to the event you will receive a TIP sheet, to help you better prepare for your networking.
- Log in no later than 1:40pm on Friday, June 26th
- Seating is limited.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Did you know that when meeting a new person, it can take, on average, a total of (3) hours of in-person time and conversations to build rapport and trust? How is THAT going?
How often are you speaking face to face with people these days? Is an online meeting still awkward for you?
Come practice with us at the next Networking Unmasked and we will give you tips on presenting yourself confidently in your Zoom Meetings as well as effective new to working and follow up.
Put your tips into action right away as you build your list with smaller breakout rooms.