- This event has passed.
April 14 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Meeting in the Middle Series
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm EST
Wherever you are – via Zoom
- Register now for the meeting
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. The confirmation email is unique to each registrant.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Register today for the April session.
- Register and provide the information in all of the fields to ensure that your company is properly promoted to the group.
- Receive the Zoom information for the meeting.
- Download the Zoom Meeting app prior to the event so you can attend ‘IN-PERSON’ with video and audio streaming.
- Prior to the event you will receive a TIP sheet, to help you better prepare for your networking.
- Log in no later than 1:55 pm on the day of the event.
- Seating is limited.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
A monthly virtual networking event structured to help you BUILD your LIST. In addition, our co-hosts and guests will weigh in with tips, techniques and practical advice on the ever-changing landscape of business development. Our goal is to help you to cultivate the relationships on your list and increase your VALUE to your community.
Hosted by Jim Ries of Offit Kurman and Barbara Kelly of Growth Solutions Team, Meeting in the Middle gives attendees an hour in the middle of the month to focus on improving relationship building and marketing skills. Learn tidbits of wisdom from some of the areas most proficient and successful connectors in the sales field.