Strategic Relationship Manager
JANUARY 18, 2019
Growth Solutions Team’s success results from helping its target client, the small-business owner, achieve significant growth in their firms’ revenue, profits, and overall corporate vision.
We are a team of successful entrepreneurs in our own right, driven and focused on helping our clients achieve greatness in their respective business ventures.
We are growing.
Small businesses are the backbone of our country’s economy. Their success creates job opportunities, wealth and legacies for many families. These businesses are striving to become the regional, national and international firms of tomorrow and we want them to win.
At Growth Solutions Team, we value independence, ‘big-thinking’, results, diligence, honesty, smart work, professional and personal growth. If you share these values, have a drive to win, are self- disciplined, and an entrepreneurial approach to your work, we want to talk with you.
Growth Solutions Team has a unique opportunity for a charismatic, organized and results-focused individual. Our growing consulting and small-business advisory firm is looking to hire the right professional to be a point person between our executive team and our largest clients. This person must be confident in their ability to communicate and help execute on set initiatives in the strategic plan for these clients. The best candidate will be organized, able to prioritize tasks, and oversee as (10-12) accounts to help deliver desired outcomes. Successful candidates must be highly motivated, willing to take initiative, have a positive attitude, strong communication skills and exhibit a results-driven work ethic.
- Strategically manage the services to be delivered to largest client relationships and monitor/report results
- Resolve roadblocks that prevent clients from experiencing premier service and ideal outcomes
- Oversees implementation of client services and delivery models in alignment with the client’s strategic growth plan
- Assist with prospecting and marketing efforts-within client base and new opportunities
- Utilizes client feedback and multiple data sources to design effective strategies and drive improvements to address complex client initiatives
- Identify any new opportunities within the client base and develop them in accordance with our sales and marketing model.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and monthly professional sales training
- Encouraging attendance at Growth Solutions Team events and promote client success
- Shadow on sales and client meetings in order to learn our methods of qualifying, presenting and closing deals.
- Gathering consumer feedback
- Utilize our selling process to uncover and pre-qualify prospects and add them to our marketing system
- The opportunity to develop leads for all of our firm’s services and be paid commission from their sales.
- Trained and mentored by seasoned and successful business leaders within the GST’s various divisions.
- Gain experience marketing/selling to various industry verticals including legal, medical, financial services, real estate, construction and technology.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of client relations and client experience strategies
- 1-2 years experience in sales/marketing/customer relations or related position experience
- Strong strategic planning, and execution skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders including all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to plan, direct and manage the activities of a complex, diversified client or service-oriented organization
- Excellent relationship building, interpersonal communication and presentation skills including the ability to present difficult concepts in an effective manner
- Must be able to successfully work with individuals and groups by demonstrating patience, openness and adaptability to different styles
- Must have the ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Team Works, project management software, strategic planning, CRM’s, are a plus.
Compensation is a base salary commensurate with experience and perceived value to our firm as well as incentives to bring in new opportunities.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.